CHopstix Friedegg Fridays.



Just found this folder book of all my drawings, mostly all from highschool. ANd there's a truck load more where that came from. aw man CHopstix  Friedegg Fridays are going to get crazy..
stay tuned.


*
***

CHopstix Friday Friedeggs..
Every Friday I'll be digging up something from the darkest dirtiest corners of my drawers. To bring to you some of my washed up over-fried moldy art from a few years back. art, sewing, zines I made, stuff from high school, screen prints, shirt logos.. bla bla. 

It's like going through old family photo albums. Some of it at the time I thought was the ugliest crap ever and now I have a new appreciation for it. And other stuff, I thought was way rad back then and now just is a big ball of moldy cheese. take it for what it is. 

**
*


No comments:

Post a Comment