Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm thankful for so many things... 
I'm thankful for my family. There are a lot of them... and I love each and every one. I'm thankful that they all, with the exception of a couple, live within a mile from us.  They've helped us out so much and without all of them, Shpotty and I wouldn't be where we are today...
I'm thankful for my old man, shpotty. He works so hard to support our growing family, always hustlin'... I'm so blessed to have him. Rosie is too. He's the best dad ever.
I'm thankful for my little Rosebud- She's such a happy, smiley baby. I love her to pieces.
And I'm thankful for this next little bundle... I feel like this is what I've wanted my whole life and now it's finally happening. Since I was a little girl, all I wanted to be when I grew up was a mummy to bunch of my own crazy little babies. And playing house with the man of my dreams. I'm so blessed and so grateful for everything God has given me.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment